Music can play an important role in your recovery and motivation. Music can make you look positively at the tasks you need to do. It can help you stay away from dark thoughts and look forward to enjoying your life. We all are alive with people around us that love us unconditionally.
When I was in intensive care I didn’t have much choice of music (son’s player) to enjoy. I did find a couple of songs that I tried to fall asleep to each night. This song made me think of the love I had for my wife and hearing it today makes me so remember those difficult times and tears me up with love.
Billy Joel – And So It Goes
- Rachel Platten – Fight Song
- Kelly Clarkson – Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)
- Demi Lovato – Skyscraper
- Andra Day – Rise Up
- Breaking Benjamin – I Will Not Bow
- OneRepublic – Good Life
- Coldplay – Adventure Of A Lifetime
- Imagine Dragons – On Top Of The World
- Natalie Grant – Burn Bright (You Were Made To Shine)
- Glee-I’m Still Standing
- Justin Bieber – Life Is Worth Living
- Justin Bieber – Never Say Never
- Get Back Up Again
- Cyndi Lauper – True Colors
- The Killers – Battle Born
- Two Steps From Hell – Victory
- The Champion – Carrie Underwood
Now for something completely fun and motivational. Some of our members in this new journey make the most of it.
This is a Norwegian Group: Boys On Wheels – New Wheels On The Block