We all know how important it is to stay physically fit and without regular exercise our muscles will not perform to the best of their ability.
Exercise ensures that we maintain good strength and endurance to lead full and active lives. When you incorporate exercise into your daily routine you’ll experience many benefits.
Benefits of Exercise
- Improve self-confidence and self-image
- Increase your ability to take care of your activities of daily life.
- It will decrease your LDL cholesterol which is your bad cholesterol.
- It will increase your HDL cholesterol which is your good cholesterol.
- It will provide for some social interaction.
Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and may result in injury. To reduce your risk of injury please consult your physician before starting these or any exercise programs.